A Christian Essay by Jackie Houchin
Jesus said the way to Salvation is narrow and hard and that few people find it. He also said that only those whom God, His Father, draws will come to Him. And in answer to Peter’s question, “Then who can be saved?” Jesus answered that with God, all things are possible. The Apostle Paul, in his letter to the Roman Christians in the Bible, gives a clear journey of truth to follow. It’s often called “The Romans Road.”
Pray and ask God to open the eyes of your understanding and soften your heart to receive these wonderful words.
- Romans 3:10 – “None is righteous, no, not one.”
- Romans 3:23 – “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”
- Romans 5:8 – “But God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us”
- Romans 5:12 – “Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, so death spread to all men, because all sinned”
- Romans 6:23 – “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord”
- Romans 10:9-11 – “Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. For the Scripture says, ‘Everyone who believes in Him will not be put to shame.'”
- Romans 10:13 – “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
- Romans 8:1-2 – “There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death.”
Amen. Praise God.
If you have any questions about this post, please write them in a comment and I will answer as best as I can. May God quicken your soul for salvation.